Thursday, October 25, 2007

Never too late to try something new

I guess I am not in the generation that grows up with Internet as a given.

Lately because of work related activities, I started to experience many new things tagged as "Web 2.0". Witnessing all the activities in the Internet community, it tickles me to participate. This is a start and I don't anticipate where this will lead me to. I reckon, however, it is never too late to learn something new.

What would I like to blog about? I am in the high tech business. I am also married with children, still working for living. This probably gives you some idea about the topics I will write. I will post in English and Chinese sometimes. This is just the nature of my thing, a different topic with a different thought in a different language.